Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Just , ew

5 to 6 years ago, i met a guy. 
I thought he was a nice guy. 
We became 'couples' in the game Auditionsea.
I thought he was a normal guy. 

But, after stalking his profile, i change my mind. 

When i met him, his name was still A. 
After we coupled, we decided to get matching names like what people always do. 
After changing names, he decided that he wanted to permanently change his name to B. 
Like for real, he changed his IC name. 

This morning, i saw this: 


This was posted in 2010, during my O level period. 

Like wtf seriously? 
I'm not trying to be thick skinned or what to think that he's actually using my name to come up with a story. 
When his friends commented and asked 'what happened to her', he actually mentioned 'heart attack'. 
Wow, just wow.
I went to scroll down his fb even further (being the stalker that i am), and realised that he didnt even mention her much
I passed him my facebook account a few weeks before my O level started so that Facebook wouldnt distract me from studying for O levels. So i guess i wasnt aware of all these posts AT ALL.
Even if i knew about it, it would'nt have bothered me that much because I was still damn super young and immature to care about it. 

This is not the weird part. 

I scrolled down EVEN FURTHER and saw this!! :


This was posted in 2011, January. When i already had my facebook back, and once again, i never noticed the postings. 

I thought 'she' passed away in 2006? How come the date become 2007 uh..................
I cant believe no one noticed this too though.. 
We had so many mutual friends but i also noticed that by this time, he had already stopped hanging out with them. 

A point to note is that, he has been my friend since January 2010, and also i think i met him earlier than that, he NEVER ONCE mentioned this 'Xueting' to me before in the period that we were friends. NOT ONCE. 

There's so much on his Facebook that i dont want to elaborate further. So many contradictions in his facebook too. Ugh. 

This guy is creeping the fuck out of me. If he IS making up stories, then im pretty sure he's just using my name to make all the girls pity him and comfort him and to make everyone think that he's a fucking depressed guy. I'm glad im not the only one who's creeped out by this guy....

Honestly, this guy was never interested in me once he saw me in real life because i was still ugly as fuck (still am) and immature as fuck then. But, a comforting thought was that he didnt leave me alone. BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. HE'S JUST A CREEP.

I dont know how many people ARE reading this. If you are, and you have been my close auditionsea friend 5 years ago and are curious as to who this person is, please pm me in facebook. Lol. 

No comments: