Friday, May 22, 2015

Twenty Two of May

Hi its me again, lame intro i know. 

Things didnt go well again today, sigh. Even though you still talk to me, its still not like usual. Maybe if i dont wish for things to become okay again things will become okay again? Like the previous time when I gave up trying, and things got better again? 

2 Arieses at war is the worst thing ever because we have the same stubborn attitude and are both hot-headed. Maybe you just dont want to talk to me anymore? Or maybe you stopped teasing me because you want to avoid me because you know that I have a crush on you? but from what i know you arent the type to avoid me like this. 

Well so i was emoing this few days and big thanks to sista Donovan and sista JW for cheering me up especially D because he listened to everything i had to say (or rather typed) and keep being optimistic about the whole issue and asking me to think positive. 


I lost 1 kg today ?!?!? Sure or not? I didnt have dinner today.. or lunch. I just had some water and a few drumlets lol. Weight check: 83kg. 

No comments: