Thursday, May 21, 2015

Twenty First of May

Sigh. I can't believe we argued at work again today. I hate it when we argue because it'll definitely mean that the rest of the day or week would be boring because we wouldn't get to speak. Is it you that is avoiding me or me avoiding you? The last time we argued badly we didn't speak for an entire week and I absolutely hated going to work during that period of time. I hope things will get better tomorrow during work and we can speak like usual again. 

Yes, I may have unknowingly fallen for you. It's just a simple crush and not like love. I'm glad you laughed it off instead of saying hurtful things and I really like it. I wouldn't think so much into it because I know it's impossible between us anyway. Pretty sure you treat me like a really good friend but for a girl things will normally end up this way I guess? Having a crush on the guy that treats her better than all the other colleagues do. I'm honestly still quite shocked that you actually got me a personal gift for my birthday and rest assured I'm keeping it safe with me all the time. I'm really thankful you actually took the time out to handpick a gift for me even though you didn't know what I liked and had to ask. I cherish it as much as I cherish the (authentic) Kate Spade wallet that my sistas gave me because I bought the fake one and they think I damn cheapskate la.... Please make things better between us tomorrow please T_T . I like our happy arguments and your constant teasing. I may seem to hate it but I like it more than you can imagine. Omg do I sound like some freak lol.

On a side note, I really want to lose some weight now so I stopped drinking coke for 2 days already. From today onwards I hope to blog almost everyday and monitor my weight through my blog. Well, currently I'm at 84kg and I'm not gonna hide it. But I'm eating now though... I ate very little for dinner just now but I had a heavy lunch so it's ok I hope? 

Maybe I'll have days where I cheat and have coke :P. You can't stop me from drinking coke forever!!!!!

No comments: