Sunday, May 24, 2015

Twenty Fourth of May

Sorry for not posting yesterday. It was a long day hence i didnt feel like posting anything.

Well I do feel better now after ranting over at my blog and after many friends' encouragement. There has been improvement today and i wish we could become like before again very soon because i miss you so badly my friend.

Oh i realised that i like guys with really nice back views. Just like now, everytime i look at him, i see that really nice back view and i will tend to peek a lot of times?? lol. weird i know. This didnt even happen when i was wth my bf, i didnt like his back view lol . i think ill do the whole "oh my ex ... this , oh my ex ... that" to whomever my next bf is.

I managed to lose 1 kg again within these 2 days. I guess thats a 3 kg loss in 4 days.
wowwowwowowwowowowowowowoowowwwow

No comments: