Monday, May 25, 2015

Twenty Fifth of May

Omgggg I officially declare off days to be cheat days. I lost 3 kg in 4 days but gained back 1 kg in 1 day. Omg I want to cry already la....

Today I went to the airport to fetch Jolene home from Aussie because she went for a holiday during her birthday. I went with my poly mates~~~ haven't seen them since my birthday and I'm glad I got to spend a nice although short afternoon with them. Glad that Jolene liked the present and the surprise :)

I just came back from chatting with Thea and xiuyun and Thea sent me home hehe. Thanks for the ride :*. Always have a good time laughing and chatting with them. Hope the next outing will have full attendance hahahhhaha. 

Anyway, have I been distancing myself from too many people recently? It seems like no one really cares about me anymore but I'm glad some still include me in plans. Pretty sure this will happen a lot more in the future and maybe this is just life? Anyway one does not need many close friends. Just need a few will do and whoever I have now in my life is sufficient enough for me to get through the rest of my life with. 

I also have been dreaming of weird dreams which I won't disclose here because it's just awkward. Well close friends would know what I dreamt of lol. 

Ok I'll end here for today and I hope to continue again tomorrow. Lol 

No comments: