Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Life

Hello.
Back t blog about my miserable life.
Nothing has been going quite fine with me lately.

Work : Nothing at work is going fine recently. I realise that sometimes i should just keep my mouth shut and pretend i dont know anything at all. Perhaps i will hurt lesser people this way,

Love : I cant say anything about it because recently I am the one who feels like I havent been totally truthful t my bf at all. Sigh. I really wished I can do better sometimes. I cant believe Im feeling something for someone I shouldnt be at all... I want to be a good gf too. I really love my bf and he loves me even more :'( .

My friendship and relationship with my family are the only things which are going better than before.

I wish things will turn for the better in 2015. I will have to come up with some lists to do for 2015 lol. Some goals and aims..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate ? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear soon. Thanks!