Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy birthday to the man of my life

Happy birthday to the man of my life.

Thank you for entering my life 1 year ago.
We met when we were at work and it would be exactly 1 year we have met in 2 days time.
Even then, we did not know that we would end up together.
Nobody expected us to be together for so long, let alone still be sweet after being together for almost 7 months, I mean, most couples arent sweet like us anymore after 7 months....

You have always been pampering me like a princess.
You always have to keep up with my cravings (etc, we have to eat steamboat in the afternoon because I was terribly craving for it).
You always feed me till full full and dont let me go hungry at all.
You always give in to me when I'm throwing my princess tantrums.

I may not seem to love you alot, but trust me baby, I love you to pieces.
And I'll love you to infinity and beyond even though I always say I dont when we quarrel >:( . (You know i dont mean it right D:< )

I LOVE YOU LA.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE :* :*

Although he may not see this.......

No comments: